ROOFING AND CLADDING LEADING HAND
Operating for over 40 years, Wallandra specialises in the design and construction of customised buildings and infrastructure for applications within the Industrial, Agricultural and Commercial industries. Through our state-of-the-art structural steel fabrication facility and newly completed precast concrete manufacturing plant, our focus is delivering streamlined construction systems resulting in efficiencies for our clients.
About the Role
We seek an enthusiastic, qualified and experienced Roofing and Cladding Leading Hand to join our dynamic and driven team. The highly motivated candidate will work in conjunction with our installation teams in overseeing the roofing and cladding requirements of our industrial, commercial and agricultural construction projects.
Reporting to Operations; the successful candidate will have a strong focus on safety, efficiency, communication and team work.
Skills and Experience
You will possess:
- Relevant trade qualifications
- A Construction Card (White/Blue)
- A High Risk Work Licence (WP)
- A current Working at Heights Certificate
- Excellent communication skills
- The capacity to travel, and be open to the potential of overnight stays for more distant projects
- A minimum of 10 years’ experience in a similar position
- The ability to be well-presented and represent the Wallandra image in a professional manner
- A trade background
- Sound knowledge in Roofing and Cladding trade
For more information on the role, please contact Archie Reddel on 02 6338 1900.
To apply, please email through a copy of your resume to email@example.com