Wallandra’s quality control process is unsurpassed; in-house service capabilities facilitate every phase of the manufacture and erection of structural steel enabling direct, immediate and continuing supervision over all aspects of quality control.
Checks begin at engineering approval for drafting and continue across blasting, steel processing, welding and painting to delivery and installation.
- Engineering approval for workshop drawings
- Mill scale checks post sandblasting
- Controlled checks throughout fabrication & painting process
- Final check prior to dispatch
- Final sign-off on erection to Australian standards
- Independent weld testing